Thursday, September 4, 2014

Seeing the shadow

The time has come to learn my fate for the next 9 weeks and unfortunately they will include three more hospital stays. Yes this cancer groundhog saw it's shadow. The good news is that my cancer is responding to my chemo, just not as much as I had hoped.  Its a bit frustrating because people (especially my mother) sees this as good news.  And it is, especially for them, I'm getting better.  It is not good news in my eyes.  I know I should be happy that I am getting better because it could just as easily be the other way around, but I am mostly disappointed because this whole 5 days in the hospital every 2 weeks has gotten old.  I guess my challenge for the next 9 weeks is to remain positive even though things aren't going my way, they could always be worse.  At least I am improving  and I feel pretty good.  Plus I get to do my chemo in CO so I can actually be at home between treatments.  That's all for now folks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment